Multibridge is a highly specialized application designed specifically for those that need an external PCI (Peripheral Component Interconnect) Express capture and playback solution that can switch between high spec formats such as high and standard definition.
This Multibridge utility allows you to change settings and adjust video levels on your Multibridge setup. Just walk up to any Multibridge in your facility and plug into the USB port for the instant ability to change any of the Multibridge hardware settings. Installation is very straightforward but does require a restart which is a bit annoying for what is essentially a driver.
There main interface gives you a split screen for your two feeds. Under the screens you have all the basic controls needed to retrieve, stop and play clips. Unfortunately, the help file appears not to be working so you have to work the rest out yourself. There is a preference panel which allows you to select from a huge number of input devices and formats plus tweak the audio input settings.
If you are using a Multibridge solution for your video needs, then you will need this Multibridge GUI to control and administer your video devices.
- Fixed blackburst genlock issue with DeckLink Studio
- Fixed channel 4 analog audio output being out of phase with DeckLink Studio
- Fixed Premiere Pro CS5 issue where SD 16x9 captures were captures as 4:3 aspect ratio
- Improved Edit to Tape behaviour for DeckLink Studio, DeckLink SDI and Decklink SDI Fiber
- Improved batch capture behaviour in Premiere Pro CS5